Tenancy Agreement For Supported Living

Hie Hayley I`m looking for a house to rent for assisted housing. I live in Lancashire. I have some recommendations to come, but none to place them. Please contact me for further discussions at [Log in to view email address] I am very interested in setting up supported accommodations in the Solihull district. I am an RGN, but I also work in the homeless department for an LA for the past 4 years, so have a lot of experience in this area. I know that people between the ages of 16 and 21 are not in care, whether they are dependent or simply homeless because of relationship breakdowns, etc. I did a lot of research and made a lot of contacts in my workplace. I`m confident of getting recommendations/clients, but I need some advice and help on troubleshooting fees, requesting freed statues, pretty much what I can calculate, etc. I am looking for someone to work with, who has some experience on this side of things, and I can bring experience in housing law, council policing, etc., everyone is willing to help and give me advice ????? this would be greatly appreciated your rights in subsidized housing generally depend on who your landlord is and the type of help you receive. Hello Mark We are Milton Keynes based, but work a-county, so to speak. Please contact me with your contact information so that I can discuss assisted accommodation with you.

The other type of lease is Assured Shorthold. This applies for a defined period, usually 6 or 12 months, but can at any time decadent. At the end of the defined period, one of the parties may terminate the contract. If both want to continue, the contract amounts to a periodic lease agreement that allows both parties to give each other an agreed termination amount (usually 1 month by the tenant, 2 by the lessor) if both intend to terminate the contract. The person can be helped to live in his own home, either by himself or with others who also need help. The house may be owned by a housing company or a private owner, and the person will have his own lease. Developing your rental rights when you live in assisted housing can be complicated. If you are unsure of your rights, contact an advisor at a Shelter Scotland counselling centre or Citizens Advice. You will be able to consider your individual circumstances and explain your rights to you. If you are unsure of your rights or status in subsidized housing, public housing must be a common contract signed by all residents or separate individual agreements granting the exclusive occupancy of a room and the sharing of common areas.

Comments are closed.